One-on-One coaching support, in which I partner with you to increase awareness, act with intention, and set limits so you can achieve what’s next for you. I will be your champion, sounding board, and co-designer. I offer acceptance, confidential support, and accountability. Additionally, I have a wealth of tools and strategies to help you overcome many obstacles from the practical logistics to significant mindset challenges.
I structure one-on-one coaching with different levels of support (from once a month to once a week) depending upon your goals and desired pace.
Examples of goals I’ve assisted clients with:
- Get back on track with research and writing
- Coping with and moving away from
- Creating an electronic and paper filing system that allows me to find what I’m looking for
with outwasting so much time!
- Dealing with difficult colleagues
- Identifying the contribution I want to make in this next phase of my career
- Finding time for my research in a busy semester
- Managing administrative work associated with being a program director, chair, and associate dean
- Balancing teaching, research, and service with my personal life
- Finding a way to be mentally and emotionally present with friends and family when I’m not working
- Dealing with the procrastination of writing my dissertation
- Adjusting to life as a new assistant professor
Schedule a free Discovery Call today to see how I might support you.
"Designing Your Life" Certified Coach
|Is your current, desired, or former career in higher education? Any part of that journey feeling frustrating or not the fit you expected? If joy and fulfillment elude you, then you’re ready to DESIGN your way to what’s NEXT in your life and career so you will begin living the meaningful and purposeful life you’ve imagined. In these coaching sessions, you will learn how to design the life you envision. The Designing Your Life coaching sessions include at least a three-month commitment. Schedule a free Discovery Call today to see if we can work together.|
Do your faculty, staff, and/or administrators need energizing ideas and some motivation? Would your students, faculty, and staff benefit from engaging with motivated faculty, staff, and/or administrators who have energizing ideas? In higher education, we facilitate the development of students into lifelong learners. Yet the demands of life can lead us to neglect a holistic approach to our own professional development.
If your existing or brand-new professional development program could benefit from learning, engaging with, and trying some new ideas, consider one or more of these workshops. I offer these for faculty, staff, and administrators in higher education.
I can also tailor the workshops to one segment or a combination of these. The length varies based on your needs and interests. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs, possible times, and rates.
If you have questions & want to learn more
about working with me . . .